Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finished Christmas Tree with Glass Ball and Handmade Ornaments

[Editor's note: This post first appeared at A Catskill Christmas in November 2007 and is repeated here for the 2010 Christmas season]

Well, I need to show off what has come to be about 6 months of work. Yes, my warped mind thought it would be great to start this project back in June, 2007.

See below for pictures of the 8.5 foot beast: Fraser Fir, 1500 lights, 300+ glass ball ornaments, 300+ handmade ornaments.































© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

Beautiful and beautiful. But I am thinking of all that work! Thanks Tom.

footnoteMaven said...

Thomas -

Beautiful as always! Love the way you use old photos.

-fM

Rosie Cotton said...

Thank you so much for the comment you left about my post, The Family "Christmas" Tree project. I hope my distressed hang tags turn out to look as lovely as your cabinet photo ornaments do on the tree.

God Bless & Merry Christmas'
Tammy Renee
http://rosie-cotton.blogspot.com